The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Monday, August 15, 2005

Song of the Day - August 15, 2005


A touch of feedback, a driving drum beat, loud guitars, and pounding keyboards, I love the keyboards; I love the song; I love the way everything comes together. The band is Koufax; the song is "Why Bother at All." The music sounds like it might have come from Britain, but actually they are from the Midwest. In fact, two of the band members are from The Get Up Kids. This is a song that definitely has hit written all over it. Give it a listen now, before you hear it everywhere. Click here to listen.

tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter