The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, May 27, 2005

Music For A Holiday Weekend

As the holiday weekend approaches, I thought I would put together a playlist to start the weekend with. The list is extremely eclectic, but I hope you will find it interesting. Have a great weekend and enjoy the playlist. Click here to start the weekend.

1. Tonights The Night - Coach Whips
2. Ahead - Wire
3. Noon As Dark As Midnight (Album Version) - Lucero
4. Across the Bridge - Great Lakes Myth Society
5. Ghost - Neutral Milk Hotel
6. Everyone Says I'm Paranoid - apartment
7. Excellent Waves - Haco
8. The Night Time Reaper - Apes
9. Blur My Thoughts Again - Auburn Lull
10. It Was A Pleasure Then - Nico
11. Linda Blair - Redd Kross
12. Be Sure To Loop - OOIOO
13. Lorraine Called, She Wants You To Work - Great Depression
14. Arnold Layne - Pink Floyd
15. The Parasite - Howard Hello
16. Don't Let Me Explode - The Hold Steady
17. Dirty Horse - Gram Rabbit
18. Hopeless - The Wrens"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter