The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, April 01, 2005

March's Songs of the Day

It's that time again, the first of the month. Here's the latest compilation of all my songs of the day for March. As always, there are many different styles of music, so one should find something they like. I am sure there are some artists that you may not be familiar with, but will probably enjoy discovering. Click here to listen.

"Burned Out" - Little Barrie
"Superstition" - The Kills
"Voodoo Science" - Boom Bip
"Special K" - Placebo
"Connection" - Call And Response
"I Don't Know Why I Love You" - House of Love
"I Can See For Miles" - Petra Haden
"Comme un gar¿on" - Stereo Total
"I Hear The Drummer" - Luke Vibert
"Masterplan" - My Morning Jacket
"Night Out For The Downer" - Damien Jurado
"Na Na Na Na Naa" - Kaiser Chiefs
"Eleanor Rigby" - Ann Dyer
"Cops And Criminals (LP Version)" - Pleasure Club
"Coconut" - Fred Schneider
"Two Way Action" - Andrew Bird
"Sunrise On Cicero" - Devotchka
"Kathleen" - A Girl Called Eddy
"Cockeyed Cookie Pusher" - Fog
"List of Demands (Reparations)" - Saul Williams
"Vaxxine" - Visqueen
"Mockingbird" - Papercuts
"Strelnikev" - Pidgeon

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Nice. Looking forward to listening. Mr. Covalent Bond, would you be kind enough to email me at amandahearsmusic at gmail dot com? Nothing big.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter