The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Grace Jones


Yesterday, I published a playlist dedicated to Joy Division covers. Grace Jones did a particularly catchy remake of "She's Lost Control." I liked it so much, it made me take a look at her music again, something which I had not done in ages. She has quite a few songs which may have been forgotten. However, they are worth a listen again. For those of you, who haven't heard of her, give here a listen. Her music is exotic, just like her appearance. Click here to listen.

1 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the complete list.

"Warm Leatherette" - Grace Jones
"Nipple To The Bottle - (12" mix)" - Grace Jones
"Pull Up To The Bumper" - Grace Jones
"Nightclubbing" - Grace Jones
"Use Me" - Grace Jones
"I've Seen That Face Before (Libertango)" - Grace Jones
"Slave To The Rhythm (Hot Blooded Version)" - Grace Jones
"The Hunter Gets Captured By The Game (Long Version)" - Grace Jones
"Pars (Long Version)" - Grace Jones
"La Vie En Rose" - Grace Jones
"The Crossing (Ooh The Action...)" - Grace Jones
"My Jamaican Guy" - Grace Jones

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter