The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Songs of the Day from January

For those of you who have just found my blog, I thought I would post all my songs of the day for January in one playlist. The bands range from The Bravery to The Blow, with much variety in between. It will give you a good idea of my musical tastes. I will post the complete list in the comments section.
Click here to listen.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the complete list.

"Unconditional" - The Bravery
"I Predict A Riot" - Kaiser Chiefs
"Persimmon tres" - Midnight Movies
"Gone Under Sea" - Electrelane
"Missed Me" - The Dresden Dolls
"That's The Way It's Meant To Be" - The Features
"Satellite" - Petra Haden And Bill Frisell
"Raygun" - The Gris Gris
"Lisa Brown ? Reverie" - Lisa Brown
"Dead Supermen" - Eyestrings
"Apple Tree" - Wolfmother
"Glitterball" - Seachange
"Young Man" - Blackouts
"How Naked Are We Going To Get?" - The Blow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter