The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Anger Management

I am having a bad day. Some people say that laughter is the best medicine, I say music is better. Click here to listen to the soundtrack for my day.

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the playlist.

"Institutionalized" - Suicidal Tendencies
"Back Against the Wall" - Circle Jerks
"Ha Ha Ha" - Flipper
"Oo-Ee-Oo-Ee-Oo-Ah-Ah!" - D.o.a.
"The Oven Is My Friend" - Church Police
"Can't Hear The Words" - Subhumans
"Forest Fire" - The Dead Kennedys
"Six Pack" - Mike Patton
"I Am A Cliche" - X-Ray Spex
"Wrecking Crew" - Adolescents
"Out Of Touch" - 7 Seconds
"I'm Not Your Stepping Stone" - Sid Vicious
"Kick Out The Jams" - MC5
"Raw Power" - Iggy & The Stooges
"Neat Neat Neat" - The Damned
"I Live In A Car" - U.K. Subs
"I Need A Slave" - The Vibrators
"Bloodstains" - Agent Orange
"Apathy" - Subhumans
"The Good, The Bad And The Kowalskis" - The Avengers
"Johnny Hit & Run Pauline" - X
"Doghouse" - Descendents
"Jaded" - Operation Ivy
"Riot" - The Dead Kennedys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter