The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Song of the Day - December 19, 2006


When I think of Philadelphia, I normally think of Ben Franklin, the Liberty Bell, and Rocky. Well, things have changed, and now I think of The Teeth, that fabulous quartet whose delicious harmonies prompt memories of The Kinks and Beatles. You could not ask for better harmonies than from twin brothers Aaron and Peter McDavis. I haven't heard songs like this in quite some time, and I find their EP Carry the Wood positively invigorating. For a bracing dose of The Teeth, I heartily urge you to succumb to the magnificent harmonies of "Oh, Bessie!". Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter