The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Monday, October 09, 2006

A Columbus Day Dozen


On this beautiful Columbus Day in Chicago, I have collected some of my latest Rhapsody findings for your musical enjoyment. Just as Columbus discovered America, I hope you will discover a few musical gems to brighten your day. Click here to listen.

1. Indian Ink - Dan Sartain
2. Eli, eli, lamma sabacthani - Les Georges Leningrad
3. Lullaby Lane - The Lonely H
4. The Rider (Dolphin Song) - Akron/Family
5. Porcelain Throne - Two Ton Boa
6. Its a Beautiful Thing (I Like My Oranges Peeled for Me) - The USA Is A Monster
7. Dragonfly - Dead Meadow
8. Venison - Forget Cassettes
9. Sue Egypt - Captain Beefheart
10. The Breeze - Tall Firs
11. Sons and Daughters - The Decemberists
12. Thin Is Wide - Slumber Party

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger J Shifty said...

Hey there. I just saw your note about the disappearance of the Frank Zappa catalog from Rhapsody, and confirmed its dire warnings.

I haven't been able to find any facts, but here's a relevant thread on the Rhapsody support boards

I also will put on my Sears poncho and hope this is temporary...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter