The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Monday, June 05, 2006

Song of the Day - June 5, 2006


I last featured Lori back in February for the song of the day. Recently, I noticed Rhapsody had added two more Lori albums and I couldn't resist featuring them again. The track "One Zero Zero" from Hallejuh is just a great song. It had my whole house dancing with its catchy beat and chorus. The band sounds vaguely British, but suprisingly they hail from Ohio. From the tracks high pitched distorted guitar intro, the song just leaps forward with the momentum of a freight train. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter