The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Song of the Day - May 30, 2006


Chicago continues to have an excellent music scene. My latest find is The Saturday Nights; a band that is not trying to create a new musical genre, but crafts beautiful tunes with catchy lyrics and solid hooks. Their debut effort is Queenslandicus, an album that should get the attention of many. "Julianna Convince Me" just blows me away. This track slowly slithered and burned its way into my brain with a gigantic guitar sound that envelopes everything in the immediate vicinity with an unbelievable fuzzy feedback and bluesy guitar licks. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter