The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Funky Tripped-Out Flashback

I felt a little nostalgic this morning for the 60's and early 70's, so I couldn't resist putting together an ensemble of assorted flashbacks. There are lots of funky keyboards, great horns, psychedelic guitars, and guilty pleasures thrown into the mix. The list could probably go on forever, but here is small hit. Click here to listen.

1. A House Is Not A Motel - Love
2. Pigmy - Booker T. & The MG's
3. Miss X - MC 5
4. Don't Tell Me The Truth - The Remains
5. Oh Yeah - The Shadows Of Knight
6. Cissy Strut - The Meters
7. I Need Somebody - ? & The Mysterians
8. You Better Run (Single Version) - The Rascals
9. Wooden Ships/Dharma For One - The Ides Of March
10. Western Union - The Five Americans
11. She (LP Version) - The Monkees
12. The World Turns All Around Her - The Byrds
13. Love Is All Around - The Troggs
14. Out Of My Mind - Buffalo Springfield
15. Almost Cut My Hair - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
16. Hang On To Your Life - The Guess Who
17. Where Is My Mind - Vanilla Fudge
18. Psycho Daisies - The Yardbirds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter