The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, January 06, 2006

Song of the Day - January 6, 2006


Here's another band that slipped under my radar this past year, and to make matters worse they are a Chicago band. I apologize and I must now commit hari-kari as it is the only honorable thing to do. Seriously, their self-titled debut album Sybris is an epic collection of tunes that should not be missed. Angela Mullenhour's vocals stand out putting a hard rocking feminine edge to their sound. There sound is a combination of Edie Brickell, Smashing Pumpkins, Pixies, and My Bloody Valentine. It is hard to pick a favorite track, but if forced I would say "The Best Day in History in Ever." Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter