The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Monday, January 02, 2006

December's Songs of the Day

December saw quite a bit of great music discoveries from Gliss to I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness. I was even on a bit of a Zappa influenced kick as the works by Refree, Sound Directions, and the Ruins displayed his modernistic sonic fingerprint. The list was a joy to assemble and I can't wait to see what 2006 brings. Click here to listen.

1. Peeping Tom - Gliss
2. Pour Decisions - The Real Mckenzies
3. Wayward Song - The Earlies
4. Dead Wrong - Frausdots
5. Mary Susan - Blood On The Wall
6. AA - Electroputas
7. Butterfly - Laguardia
8. I'm Not Sexy - Hang On the Box
9. Slow Moves - Jose Gonzalez
10. L'herencia - Refree
11. Solvent - Charmparticles
12. Pull Down - grown
13. The Horse - Sound Directions
14. Lie In The Sand - Trespassers William
15. (Aquatic Cupid's) Harpoons Of Love - Thunderbirds Are Now!
16. All You Need Is Blood - Test Icicles
17. Life Out On The Fringe - Colin Spring
18. Sore - Wintersleep
19. Lavender - Oneida
20. Scared Sorry - Pit Er Pat
21. Thebes - Ruins
22. According To The Plan - I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness

1 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger Robert Burke said...

Mr. Bond. I must say that you really do uncover some fantastic gems that lie just beneath the surface. You fill such a great niche in the Rhapsody blogosphere! Thanks for year of great tips!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter