The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, May 06, 2005

Casual Friday

Yes, it is Friday and I don't have a theme for today's playlist. In the spirit of corporate America, I thought I would put together a casual playlist. There is no rhyme or reason, just some bands that I enjoy. I just reached into my bag of bands and pulled a few out. Click here to listen, tie not required.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the complete playlist.

1. Mr. November - The National
2. On My Way - Ben Kweller
3. Love Like You Never Burned - Black Bird Stitches
4. Sailor Song - Regina Spektor
5. When Everything Was Dead - orbit service
6. Let Them Drink - The Capitol Years
7. Disco - Pidgeon
8. My Name Is Jonas - Weezer
9. Fade Away - Dirt Poor Authority
10. Jetstream - New Order
11. Time Stands Still - Cut Copy
12. The Lebanon - Human League
13. The Look Of Love - ABC
14. Say It If You Mean It - Tsunami Bomb
15. Judy Is A Punk - The Ramones
16. Punk Rock Girl - The Dead Milkmen
17. Miss in love with her own fate - Scout Niblett
18. Mishaps Happening - Quantic
19. You Can Have It All - Kaiser Chiefs
20. Silent Chill - Call And Response
21. Nothing But The Sky - Ivy"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter