The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Monday, May 09, 2005

Allison's Music

Yesterday, while on a plane trip, a nice young girl by the name of Allison took the seat next to me and we preceded to talk about music. As always, I am on the search for new music and was hoping she could help me discover some new bands. The bands vary from The Matches, Cowboy Mouth, and Love45, plus a few others. Here's Allison's playlist, click here to listen.

2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the complete playlist.

1. Audio Blood - The Matches
2. Now Or Never - Zebrahead
3. Tear Me In Two - Stroke 9
4. Hey Driver (Album Version) - Lucky Boys Confusion
5. The First Single - The Format
6. Tailgate - The Sick
7. Jenny Says - Cowboy Mouth
8. Moment - The Dog and Everything
9. Into The New - Vallejo
10. Don't Ask Me - LOVE45
11. Mixtape - Butch Walker
12. Love Rhymes With Hideous Car Wreck - The Blood Brothers
13. Anesthesia Winter - The Vanished

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger J Shifty said...

I almost made it through to the end of this list, but something made me bail mid-way through track 9. There's something missing, or I'm just plain rapidly becoming a crusty old fart!

Come, sweet cultural obsolescence!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter