The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Song of the Day - April 20, 2005


Imagine an alien space craft landing at a honky tonk bar in Joshua Tree, supposed vacation spot for many aliens, and taking over the band. I believe this is what happened to Gram Rabbit, as they are of the pyschedelic, sci-fi, spaghetti western genre, in fact they are probably the only member. Their sound reminds me of something you might hear in a David Lynch movie. Since I am a big David Lynch fan, it is only natural that I would be drawn to Gram Rabbit. If the unusual and obscure appeal to you, click here to listen to Gram Rabbit's "Dirty Horse."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter