The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Song of the Day - March 9, 2005


Yesterday, I featured a cello quartet playing heavy metal covers. Today, I am featuring the ever inventive Petra Haden covering the Who. This album is a truly amazing take on The Who Sell Out. Petra Haden does everything vocally. There are no instruments or other musicians, just layer upon layer of vocal tracks by Petra. The standout track and my song of the day is "I Can See For Miles." Click here to listen and tell me what you think.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the complete playlist for the album.

"Armenia City in the Sky" - Petra Haden This track is incorrectly listed as "Keene" in Rhapsody.
"Heinz Baked Beans" - Petra Haden
"Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand" - Petra Haden
"Odorono" - Petra Haden
"Tattoo" - Petra Haden
"Our Love Was" - Petra Haden
"I Can See For Miles" - Petra Haden
"I Can't Reach You" - Petra Haden
"Medac" - Petra Haden
"Relax" - Petra Haden
"Silas Stingy" - Petra Haden
"Sunrise" - Petra Haden
"Rael" - Petra Haden
"Untitled" - Petra Haden

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter