The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Kills - No Wow


Here's the album I have been waiting for quite some time. The Kills No Wow is awesome and was just released in the US today, however, it is extremely popular across the big pond in the UK. Last week I featured one of their earlier songs as my song of the day, in anticipation of this release. This album has that raw, sweaty, true rock and roll feeling. Great stuff! Click here to listen.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the complete playlist.

"No Wow" - The Kills
"Telephone Radio Germany" - The Kills
"Love Is A Deserter" - The Kills
"Deep Road 7" - The Kills
"The Good Ones" - The Kills
"I Hate The Way You Love/I Hate The Way You Love Pt. 2" - The Kills
"At The Back Of The Shell" - The Kills
"Sweet Cloud" - The Kills
"Rodeo Town" - The Kills
"Murder Mile" - The Kills
"Ticket Man" - The Kills

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter