The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Song of the Day - March 3, 2005

Boom Bip's "Voodoo Science" is my song of the day. This track definitely has that downtempo trip-hop feel. It starts out like it could be a traditional jazz quartet, with a catchy acoustic bass riff, and vibraphone. Then the drums enter, giving it a more trip-hop feel with their repetitive beat. There are also brief snippets of vocals, though for the most part the song is an instrumental. When I listen to it, I just can't get the beat out of my head. With that in mind, only listen to this song if you don't have to concentrate on anything. Click here to listen.

2 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger Robert Burke said...

Well Mr Bond, this was a new one for me. This is very cool coctail party music. Makes me wanna buy shag rugs and retro-spacey, 70s plastic furniture.

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Mr Radish,

How would you like your martini? I prefer mine shaken, not stirred.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter