The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Song of the Day - March 16, 2005


Great new music keeps coming out of the UK. The Kaiser Chiefs are the latest Britpop band to get the media's attention. Their first album was released yesterday and it has quite a few good songs on it. My choice for song of the day is "Na Na Na Na Naa." I love it! The "na na na na naa" chorus is way cool. I have been playing it over and over since I heard it. Click here to listen. There are other great songs on the album, Employment, such as their first single, "I Predict a Riot" and "Oh My God."

1 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the complete playlist.

"Everyday I Love You Less and Less" - Kaiser Chiefs
"I Predict A Riot" - Kaiser Chiefs
"Modern Way" - Kaiser Chiefs
"Na Na Na Na Naa" - Kaiser Chiefs
"You Can Have It All" - Kaiser Chiefs
"Oh My God" - Kaiser Chiefs
"Born To Be A Dancer" - Kaiser Chiefs
"Saturday Night" - Kaiser Chiefs
"What Did I Ever Give You" - Kaiser Chiefs
"Time Honoured Tradition" - Kaiser Chiefs
"Caroline, Yes" - Kaiser Chiefs
"Team Mate" - Kaiser Chiefs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter