The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I've Got The Blues

Being from Chicago, I love the blues. I thought I would put together a list with some of my blues favorites. The list includes early blues pioneers such as Charley Patton and Robert Johnson, to electric blues artists like Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy, and Guitar Shorty. I am sure there will be a few artists that you are not familiar with, but hey maybe that's why they have the blues. Tell me what you think. Click here to listen.

1 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the complete playlist.

"The Red Rooster" - Howlin' Wolf
"Death Letter" - Son House
"Call My Job" - Seals, Son
"Born Under A Bad Sign" - Albert King
"Dust My Blues" - Elmore James
"Let My Guitar Do The Talking" - Guitar Shorty
"I'm A King Bee" - Muddy Waters
"Damn Right, I've Got The Blues" - Buddy Guy
"Aberdeen Mississippi Blues" - Bukka White
"Ice Pick" - Collins, Albert
"Cross Road Blues" - Robert Johnson
"Paying The Cost To Be The Boss" - B.B. King
"Rising High Water Blues" - Blind Lemon Jefferson
"Baby Don't You Love Me No More" - Leadbelly
"Sadie" - Hound Dog Taylor
"High Sheriff Blues" - Charley Patton
"Travelin' Blues" - Blind Willie McTell
"Boogie Chillen" - John Lee Hooker
"Blind Pig Blues" - Barbecue Bob
".44 Pistol" - R.L. Burnside
"Get Hip To Yourself" - Sunnyland Slim
"Born Under A Bad Sign" - Koko Taylor
"Just Couldn't Tie Me Down" - Black Keys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter