The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Song of the Day - Jan 27, 2006


I guess I have been obsessed with British bands lately. My latest find is Seachange. They are out of Nottingham. This particular track "Glitterball" is my favorite. It reminds me a little bit of Joy Division, with its emphasis on minor chords but not quite as depressing. It definitely has more of a pop sound, as the song starts slowly and eventually builds to a crescendo, only to fade near the end. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter