The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Tuesday's Mix

I thought I would put a random mix together today. The mix includes The Decemberists, Shins, The Concretes, Tegan and Sara, and a few others. See the comments section for a complete list. Click here to listen.

1 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger covalent bond said...

Here's the complete list.

"Los Angeles, I'm Yours" - The Decemberists
"Every Moment" - Rogue Wave
"So Says I" - The Shins
"Fallen Angel" - Elbow
"New Friend" - The Concretes
"Desert Stretched Before The Sun" - Seafood
"Floaty" - Petra Haden And Bill Frisell
"Wanderlust" - Delays
"The Wild Son" - The Veils
"There Goes The Fear" - Doves
"Anything Can Happen" - Finn Brothers
"I Know I Know I Know" - Tegan and Sara
"Don't Die on Me" - Mirah
"Guitars for Plants" - Mice Parade
"It's The Same Dream That Lasts All Night" - Piano Magic
"Mirage" - Midnight Movies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter