The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Monday, January 17, 2005

Song of the Day - Jan 17, 2005

I just discovered this today. Electrelane is an all girl band out of England. I was pleased to discover this song, as well as the album, was produced by Steve Albini. I have been a fan of Albini's since I was a teenager listening to Steve on Northwestern's radio station. The song is called "Gone Under Sea." The song is sung in French and I have no idea at all what they are saying, but I just love the sound. Click here to give it a listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter