The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Monday, March 13, 2006

Song of the Day - March 13, 2006


Many Birthdays Sub Rapid Express intrigued me with their Japanese influenced cocktail of musical ephemera. The music is transitory, changing styles and rhythms, which put me in a strangely relaxed state. I felt as if I had one too many cocktails, and the room was whirling around my head. "Iwaisuru" and "Spirit No. 9" are two excellent tracks for sipping cocktails, but "The Story of Inazuma" is my favorite track to have the room spin around my head. This track could appear on some ultra cool indie film at Sundance that only a few people ever hear of and much fewer actually see. Click here to listen.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for this! i reviewed them a few months ago on demo universe and wondered if i was alone in loving them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter