The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, March 31, 2006

A Random Walk Down Rhapsody

Today's list is the result of my latest journey through the wonderful world of Rhapsody. As I started the list with one of my current favorites Kelley Stoltz, I proceeded to wander down the many forked paths of Rhapsody leading me to various artists and styles as they popped into my cerebellum. A melancholy theme does pervade many of the songs, but do not despair as moments of happiness do appear if you give the list a chance. Click here to listen.

1. Birdies Singing (Album) - Kelley Stoltz
2. I'm Alive Again - Super XX Man
3. Anger - The Czars
4. Catchin A Wave - Miguel Mendez
5. Southern Cross - Tarantella
6. Je Vous Ai Apporte Des Bonbons - Boister
7. Nesta - Antibalas
8. L - Om Trio
9. Syncope Riders - Shoplifting
10. Short Fat Pig - Hungry March Band
11. Skyscrapers - The Turn-Ons
12. Get Rid Of Him - The Cuts
13. Skeleton Key - Margot & The Nuclear So And So's
14. Margaret vs. Pauline - Neko Case
15. Obliteration Overload - Calvin Johnson
16. Shackle and Chain - Memphis Radio Kings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter