The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, March 31, 2006

Song of the Day - March 31, 2006


I was immediately attracted by curiosity to the artist Cezanne and the album Breaking Bats for Jesus, while browsing Rhapsody. Curiosity paid off this time, as the album is a perfect blend of the indie aesthetic. This album simmers along walking the tight line between a mellow vibe and an all out rock assault. The opening track "I've Got So Much," is probably the most likely to get radio play and is a fine example of Cezanne's work. The psychedelic influenced "Memories Don't Work" satisfied my 60's leanings. "Two Wings to Fly," however, is my favorite track reminding me of Kurt Cobain on Prozac. This music definitely deserves a listen. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter