The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Song of the Day - May 10, 2005


Cut Copy is an Australian band that reminds me of a cross between New Order and Human League. They have a similar sound and feel to New Order, especially their guitar sound and the feeling they evoke. Many of New Order's songs make me feel like I am taking a walk on a beautiful spring day, after a long winter. Cut Copy brings similar emotions to me. I particularly like the song "Bright Neon Payphone," which is more in the style of New Order, as opposed to Human League. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter