The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Song of the Day - April 26, 2005


I've being listening to Sondre Lerche lately and he has such an easy going pleasant pop sound that I find myself wanting more. I know I usually don't associate the words easy going and pleasant with my typical musical favorites, but listen and you will see what I mean. Sondre Lerche is a Norwegian pop star, who is making inroads in the States. His sound reminds me of The Beatles and early David Bowie during his Hunky Dory period. One of my favorites is "Don't Be Shallow." Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter