The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Song of the Day - March 1, 2005


My latest song of the day is from Little Barrie. I discovered them while listening to BBC Radio 6. They have a funky blues rock style that I really like. A London based trio, they are currently very popular in the UK. They recently released their first album, We Are Little Barrie. It is not yet available on Rhapsody, but hopefully we will see it soon. This track, "Burned Out," is from their self-titled EP. Actually, I understand "Burned Out" is on both the EP and the album. Click here to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter