The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Favorite Album of 2004

Thanks to another Rhapsody blog, I discovered my favorite album of 2004. Tegan and Sara's So Jealous is some of the best music I have heard in a long time. Tegan and Sara are identical twins from Canada. For those of you who don't know them, their lyrics are intelligent, the rhythms catchy, and their sound is unique. You will be hearing a lot more of them in the future. Outstanding tracks include "Take Me Anywhere," "I Know I Know I Know," "Where Does the Good Go," and "Walking with a Ghost." Click here to give it a listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter