The Covalent Bond

This site is dedicated to the sharing of ideas in the field of music, literature, and whatever else strikes my fancy. To play the music, you must have Rhapsody. I am just getting started. There will be more to come. "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Friday, September 08, 2006

The End of Summer Daydream


I was listening to some music and decided to start a playlist. As I progressed on the list, I noticed that the songs had dreams in common, so I changed the focus to dreaming and was pleasantly surprised. In honor for the end of summer, I thought a little daydreaming would be appropriate. I am sure there are a multitude of songs that I could add to this list, but here's a start. Click here here to start your dream.

1. Shut Up I Am Dreaming Of Places Where Lovers Have Wings - Sunset Rubdown
2. Only Dreaming Now - Beau Brummels
3. Only In Dreams - Weezer
4. Dreams - Allman Brothers Band
5. Dreams Of Milk And Honey - Mountain
6. Daydream Believer - The Monkees
7. Dreams Of Home - Ziggy Marley & the Melody Makers
8. Dreams - The Cranberries
9. The Dream's Dream - Television
10. In Dreams - Roy Orbison
11. Headful of Dreams - Snowy
12. Sweet Dreams - Yes
13. Dreams Of Leaving - Human League
14. Dreams Burn Down - Ride
15. Bad Dreams - The Floorwalkers
16. Amazon (River of Dreams) - The Band
17. Dream On - Aerosmith
18. Dream Weaver - Gary Wright
19. California Dreamin' - The Mamas & The Papas
20. American Dream - Greg Walsh
21. Runnin' Down A Dream - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
22. Dream Police - Cheap Trick
23. Dream Lover - The Jesus and Mary Chain
24. Dreaming From The Waist - The Who
25. Sweet Dreams (Of You) - Patsy Cline

1 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ei,i've found your web looking for the lyrics of maniac psycho of Miguel Mendez, and i just love it!
i'll read you often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter